"Yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter..." Isaiah 64:8





Friday, August 27, 2010

Photos (for those of you not on facebook)

I have a bunch more photos on facebook, but if you don't have a facebook, here are some of my pictures. Unfortunately, they are in reverse order, and it won't let me move them. So start at the bottom, and go up!

Me in front of the city (Huancayo, Peru)

This is me with Anali. She talked to me a lot, asked tons of
questions about America, and helped me with my Spanish.



Duban loves having his picture taken.

lunch time


Isn't she adorable?


We took the kindergarten class up the mountains to fly kites.


This is the mountain school. There are 4 classes and a playground.


my room, once I got my luggage


view from my window


snowy mountains


bus ride from Lima to Huancayo

out the bus window


the streets in Lima


Lima, Peru


On the plane from D.C. to Miami

No comments: